|Title:||CLINICAL CASE MANAGER RU 260|
This professional position provides an intensive level of case management services to consumers of a community mental health center which includes limited clinical services, performs consumer and program related record keeping functions, and participates in job-related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services related discipline and one (1) year experience in a mental health field with adults who have serious mental illness.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets clinical records, procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and document clinical activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with, provides information to, and responds to questions from managers, consumers, service providers, family members, and the general public.
- Capability of occasionally lifting and moving up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and distance vision.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships required for proper functioning within the clinical role.
|Benefits:||Full Benefit |
|Address:||2208 East Henry|
Tampa, Florida, 33610
| ||SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL|